Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Top 10 DJs/Producers of 2014

Justin Batra
Staff Writer

 Recently, the “DJmag Top 100 DJ” list was released. There has been some controversy with their choices, and I agree on some level. This is why I’m going to make a list of my top ten favorite DJs/Producers. I will mainly be focusing on their quality of production, and for this reason a few of the top producers that I have selected aren’t even on the DJmag top 100 DJ list. However, keep in mind that this is purely opinion based on the genre of Electronic Dance Music, so if you’re into it I recommend you check all of these artists out!
10. Borgore
9. Steve Angello
8. Jayden Parx
7. Deadmau5
6. Krewella (Despite the controversial break-up)
5. Aero Chord
4. Dillon Francis
3. Riggi & Piros
2.  Zaxx

1.  Junkie Kid